Anatoly Taran is an A list Belarusian accordionist, who became one of the top accordion musicians in Eastern Europe.
He’s accordion skills are technically marvelous, and his innovative playing techniques and distinctive sound present Taran as an exquisite accordionist.
As a solo artist, Anatoly Taran participated and won dozens of international competitions. He is a certified scholar of numerous Belarusian fonds.
He quickly gained the reputation and status of a virtuoso accordionist.
Such achievements and recognitions all led up Anatoly getting the recognition of being one of the top Eastern European Jazz musicians.
In 2016, he won the title of the first place champion of the world famous competition “World Trophy” a.k.a. “Trophée Mondial”, which was held in Portugal. Following this victory, the Belarusian media named Taran as the “World Accordion Champion.”
Anatoly Taran has performed all of the world, touring countries as Germany to Turkey, Brazil to China, and all the way to Canada 'till The United Arab Emirates.
- Academy of Music / Master (Minsk, Belarus)
- Academy of Music / jazz internship (Gdansk, Poland)
- Yves Moulin Academy / internship (Orsieres, Switzerland)
- Royal Academy of Music / Master (Mons, Belgium)
- 2008 Kiev "accoholiday" (Ukraine) - 1 Award
- 2008 Przemysl (Poland) - 3 Award
- 2009 Przemysl (Poland) - 1 Award
- 2011 Klingenthal (Germany) - 2 Award
- 2015 Mons (Belgium) - 1 Award
- 2015 Klingenthal (Germany) - 2 Award
- 2015 Castelfidardo (Italy) - 1 Award
- 2015 Moscow (Russia) - 1 Award
- 2016 Trophee Mondial (Portugal) - 1 Award
- 2017 Vilnius (Lithuania) - 1 Award
- 2017 Mons (Belgium) - 2 Award / Taran trio
- 2017 Accorde Opale (France) - the Grand prix
- 2017 Castelfidardo (Italy) - 2 Award / Taran trio
- 2017 Trophee Mondial (France) - 1 Award / Taran trio